Who we are
Our website address is: https://cemaraindahhotels.com.
Collection of Personal Information
Personal Information is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. We may collect Personal Information such as:
1. Name, gender, home and work address, telephone number and email address, your business title, date and place of birth, nationality, passport, visa or other government-issued identification information
2. Guest stay information, including the hotels where you have stayed, date of arrival and departure, goods and services purchased, special requests made, information and observations about your service preferences (including room type, facilities, holiday preferences, amenities requested, ages of children or any other aspects of the Services used)
3. Telephone numbers dialed, faxes sent/received or receipt of telephone messages when connected to the telephone services we may provide guests during their stay
4. Credit and debit card number
5. Employer or other relevant details if you are an employee of a corporate account, a vendor or other type of business partner (e.g., travel agent or meeting and event planner)
6. Profile picture
7. Social media account ID or user ID
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
1. Through Our Online Services: We may collect Personal Information when you make a reservation or otherwise purchase goods and services from us, communicate with us via online chat services, inform us of any special requests or preferences you may have, or sign up for a newsletter or participate in a survey, contest, or promotional offer.
2. Through Our Offline Services: We may collect Personal Information from you offline, such as when you visit one of our branded properties, make a reservation over the phone or contact customer service.
3. From Other Sources: We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, and other third parties. This may include information from your travel agent, airline, credit card, and other partners, and from social media platforms (including from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected).
Use of Personal Information
We may use Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
1. To provide the services you request, such as to facilitate reservations, send confirmations or pre-arrival messages, to assist you with meetings, events or celebrations, and provide you with other information about the area and the hotel at which you are scheduled to stay
2. To complete and fulfill your reservation and stay, for example, to process your payment, ensure that your room is available, and provide you with related customer service
3. To send you administrative information, marketing communications, promotional offers, periodic customer satisfaction, market research or quality assurance surveys
4. To personalize your experience when you stay in one of our hotels and with respect to the Online Services by presenting products and offers tailored to you
5. To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and other promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information. We suggest that you read any such rules carefully
6. For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, security and fraud monitoring and prevention (including through the use of closed circuit television, card keys, and other security systems), developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
7. We may also use Personal Information in connection with loyalty programs to send you information regarding your account status and activities, assess the benefits to which you are entitled, administer points earned through the SIP Card, manage your choices regarding how you wish to earn points and track your points and transaction activity.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in connection with the following services that we provide as a global hotel company :
1. Reservations: The Personal Information you provide to us for making a reservation is made available to the applicable hotel for the purpose of meeting your reservation request. After your stay we retain your Personal Information including details of your stay, preferences, room/accommodation type and amenities used.
3. To Service Providers: We may disclose Personal Information to our third party service providers who provide services such as spa and restaurants within our hotels, website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other services.
4. Travel Related Services: We may share your Personal Information with select third-parties with whom we have agreements allowing them to offer Santika Indonesia Hotels & Resorts services and products to you.
5. Corporate Reorganization: We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
6. For Sponsors of Sweepstakes, Contests and other Promotions, we may disclose your Personal Information to your friends associated with your social media account, to other website users and to your social media account provider, in connection with your social sharing activity, such as if you connect your social media account to your Online Services account or log-into your Online Services account from your social media account.
8. In addition, when you elect to post information on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials (including, without limitation, our Social Media Pages) any such information you post or disclose through these services will become public and may be available to other users and the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose any information on the Online Services.
9. We may also use and disclose Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us.